Australia Travel Specialist
Congratulations Cheryl Kennedy for completing the Aussie Specialist program through the Australia Tourist Board.
Cheryl has been a Travel Consultant for over 30 years, and is one of the top agents in the country with various travel companies.
Whether you are planning an escorted tour, cruise or perhaps a customized trip of Australia, Cheryl will be happy to assist you. You can reach her directly by calling toll free: 866-503-6423 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some facts about Australia:
- Australia is the number one desired vacation destination for Americans and Canadians, and has been for the last 10 years
- Demand for Australian vacations is on the rise, increasing 5% out of the USA and 10% out of Canada in 2004
- In 2004, Sydney was again named the World's Best City for the eighth year by Travel + Leisure readers.
- The diversity of the country ensures that you are able to offer nearly every type of activity and landscape to suit any age group or budget.
- Australia is an island continent - it has a wealth of flora and fauna that is totally unique. For example, the only place you will see a kangaroo in its natural habitat is Australia!
- Australia is an all-year-round destination - you will always be able to find the sun!
- By the time you enjoy your in-flight movies, your meals and a nap, you will be Down Under!
- Australia is one of the safest holiday destinations in the world
- Australia offers a wonderfully warm welcome to visitors - there is a great network of tourist facilities which really adds to the enjoyment of a holiday there and makes selling Australia an uncomplicated task.
- No vaccinations are required for those travelling directly from North America.
- Wine and dine â?? sample the exotic flavour of Australian cuisine from Barramundi to Balmain Bugs.
- It is a common misconception that Australia is a young country, in reality Australia has 50,000 years of ancient culture.