|from 10980* /person||Get a Quote|
DescriptionZegrahm Expeditions is a company of explorers and adventurers. For over 25 years, we have shared our passion for unique experiences with like-minded travelers by weaving together the world's most inspiring and remote destinations, on all seven continents, into one-of-a-kind itineraries. With a return traveler rate of over 70 percent, here's why our travelers return time and again:
Innovative Itineraries- Each year our field leaders and program managers build a unique line-up of expeditions far removed from the standard routes that allow you to fulfill your passion for exploration and adventure.
World-Class Leaders- Zegrahm builds the ultimate dream team for each itinerary. These experts are just as eager to share their in-depth knowledge as they are to make new discoveries right alongside you while exploring each destination.
Respect for Our World- Our off-the-beaten-path itineraries offer you the chance to fully immerse yourself in the culture and natural history of a destination. And we believe these authentic interactions allow us to better understand, appreciate, and protect the world in which we live.
All-Inclusive Exploration- We give you the freedom to focus on immersing yourself in the destination and expedition experience, without having to worry about the finer logistical details of off-the-beaten-path exploration. To that end, we are pleased to include virtually everything in the cost of your trip.
Outstanding Guest Service- With Zegrahm, you travel in expert care from the moment you make your reservation until you board your flight home. Our outstanding guest services team takes care of every last detail of your trip, ensuring you have the best possible expedition experience.
Find your next expedition today!
Travel Consultant Information
Follow Zegrahm on Social Media
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/Zegrahm/
- Instagram - www.instagram.com/zegrahmexpeditions/
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/ZegrahmExpeditions
Zegrahm Expeditions is a company of explorers and adventurers.
They love to share their passion for unique experiences with like-minded travelers by weaving together the world's most inspiring and remote destinations—on all seven continents—into one-of-a-kind itineraries. Whether by small ship or on an overland adventure, you will be joined by experts from marine biologists and ornithologists to archaeologists and historians to help illuminate your expedition.
- Daily activity options including Zodiac cruises, nature walks, and cultural tours
- All gratuities
- All accommodations
- World-class lecture and expedition team
- All onboard meals and group meals ashore, including soft drinks, beer, and wine with lunch and dinner
- All entrance fees, taxes, and landing and port charges
- Arrival and departure transfers on group dates
- Gift certificate for recommended expedition gear
- Medical expense coverage and emergency evacuation insurance
- Discover the underwater wonders of the legendary Great Barrier Reef, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Come face-to-face with massive potato groupers at Cod Hole, and with luck, you'll have the opportunity to swin with the curious minke whales that migrate through these waters.
- Enjoy daily excursions to explore pristine reefs and islands far from the tourist track, including remote Osprey Reef.
- Take nature walkes on Lizard Island, keeping an eye out for Australian montior lizards and a variety of seabirds.
- View fascinating Aboriginal art on remote Stanley Island.
Optional pre- / post- cruise extension
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Unless otherwise noted, daily excursion options are included in the cost of the trip. Zegrahm Expeditions does its best to adhere to the scheduled itinerary, but in the spirit of the expeditionary style of travel the itinerary may deviate slightly to take full advantage of encounters with the destination and its people, culture, and wildlife.
Includes:Daily activity options including cultural tours, nature walks, and Zodiac cruises; all accommodations; world-class lecture and expedition team; all onboard meals and group meals ashore, including soft drinks, beer, and wine with lunch and dinner; all entrance fees, taxes, and landing and port charges; arrival and departure transfers on group dates*; gift certificates for recommended expedition gear and reading materials; and medical expense coverage and emergency evacuation insurance. *Restrictions may apply.
Excludes:Airfare from your home city/Cairns/Rabaul and Koror/home city; excess baggage charges; airport arrival and departure taxes; transfers for independent arrivals and departures; passport and/or visa fees; travel insurance; items of a personal nature such as laundry, alcoholic beverages (other than listed above), and other incidentals; and email/Internet/fax/telephone charges.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.